Welcome to your MAPLE FALLS COMMUNITY PARK
A park being built by the community of the Mt Baker Foothills for everyone.
To build a community park in Maple Falls for people of all ages and interests to come together to play, to hold community events, to promote a healthy life style, and to preserve the historic legacy of the property.
The property was donated to the School District by George King, the original owner of the homestead that became Maple Falls. He intended it to be set aside for the benefit of local children, youth and their families. Read More
Fall Cribbage Tournament!
Lets all gather to play some CRIBBAGE!! This will be a fun filled night!
Thank you for donating, attending and otherwise taking part in all of Maple Falls Park Fundraising events. We could not have any events without you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE PARK:
- Make a direct financial contribution that's tax deductable: checks payable to Maple Falls Park Group, 7509 Mt Baker Hwy, Maple Falls, WA 98266
- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to us and donate every time you shop! Sign in first, (or make a new account and sign in) then search for organization - Maple Falls Park Group.
- Volunteer your time or skills (email us here and let us know how you'd like to help).
- Attend a work party (we'll send out an email and post on our Facebook Page)
- Use your Amazon Prime account and Amazon Smile. They donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Search for Whatcom County Parks and Recreation
- Buy a Maple Falls Park Legacy Leaf - have your name (or someone else's) inscribed in a brick or locally crafted hand-cast leaf as part of a permanent installation of donor names.
- Talk to your neighbors and get them excited about the park! And come ride your bike at the pump track!
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS AND FRIENDS:
Please, get involved and
support the park!
Thank you to everyone who cam out for the 2019 Bigfoot Festival!
We want to meet you!
We are always looking for more volunteers to add your knowledge and care to our community park!