Welcome to your MAPLE FALLS COMMUNITY PARK
A park being built by the community of the Mt Baker Foothills for everyone.
To build a community park in Maple Falls for people of all ages and interests to come together to play, to hold community events, to promote a healthy life style, and to preserve the historic legacy of the property.
The property was donated to the School District by George King, the original owner of the homestead that became Maple Falls. He intended it to be set aside for the benefit of local children, youth and their families. Read More
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS AND FRIENDS:
Please, get involved and
support the park!
The Bigfoot Festival Returns!!!
August 4th 2019 bring the whole family
out to the park for the 2nd annual
Return of the Bigfoot Festival!!
Interested in being part of the Bigfoot Festival?
Calling all craft and food vendors...
There are many volunteer opportunities!
Thank you for donating, attending and otherwise taking part in all of Maple Falls Park Fundraising events. We could not have any events without you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE PARK:
- Make a direct financial contribution that's tax deductable: checks payable to Whatcom Parks and Recreation Foundation (WPRF), P.O Box 1495, Maple Falls, WA 98266
- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to us and donate every time you shop! Sign in first, (or make a new account and sign in) then search for organization # 84258 or Whatcom Parks and Recreation Fndn. - Maple Falls.
- Volunteer your time or skills (email us here and let us know how you'd like to help).
- Attend a work party (we'll send out an email and post on our Facebook Page)
- Use your Amazon Prime account and Amazon Smile. They donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Search for Whatcom County Parks and Recreation
- Buy a Maple Falls Park Legacy Leaf - have your name (or someone else's) inscribed in a brick or locally crafted hand-cast leaf as part of a permanent installation of donor names.
- Talk to your neighbors and get them excited about the park! And come ride your bike at the pump track!