A park being built by the community of the Mt Baker Foothills for everyone.
To build a community park in Maple Falls for people of all ages and interests to come together to play, to hold community events, to promote a healthy life style, and to preserve the historic legacy of the property.
The property was donated to the School District by George King, the original owner of the homestead that became Maple Falls. He intended it to be set aside for the benefit of local children, youth and their families. Read More
Bigfoot Arts & Crafts Festival is coming to Maple Falls Sunday August 5 2018! See More Details
Thank you for donating, attending and otherwise taking part in all of Maple Falls Park Fundraising events. We could not have any events without you!
SEE OR SUPPORTERS AND FRIENDS:
Please, get involved and support the park!
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE PARK:
- make a direct financial contribution that's tax deductable: checks payable to Whatcom Parks and Recreation Foundation (WPRF), P.O Box 1495, Maple Falls, WA 98266
- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to us and donate every time you shop! Sign in first, (or make a new account and sign in) then search for organization # 84258 or Whatcom Parks and Recreation Fndn. - Maple Falls.
- volunteer your time or skills (email us here and let us know how you'd like to help).
- attend a work party (we'll send out an email and post on our Facebook Page)
- use your Amazon Prime account and Amazon Smile. They donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Search for Whatcom County Parks and Recreation
- talk to your neighbors and get them excited about the park!
Welcome to your MAPLE FALLS COMMUNITY PARK